1. Card Munch – Turn business cards into contacts by taking a photo of them. This is a great free app for managing business card clutter. It automatically adds them to your LinkedIn social network.
2. My1Login - If you use the same or similar passwords and Login details for more than one website (I know you do!) Then you MUST use this website. Utterly brilliant for storing confidential details. And totally free.
3. Duedil.com - UK Companies House information on all UK Registered companies and directors. Warning, this site is very addictive.
4. Waze – Waze is more than a maps app, it’s a fun, hands free, voice operated, community-based traffic & navigation app, 20 million strong. If you want up-to-date local travel news...this is the best one to use to avoid the jams.
5. Dragon Dictation – Dragon dictate turns your voice into anything written, blogs, emails, social media entries, briefs, To Do lists, you name it. It gets better the more you use it. You can use the desktop or the app.
6. Google + and others – From one site anyone I authorise can update my online diary. There are many other uses to numerous to mention here, but if you're not using this (and are using Outlook instead) then you should consider changing
7. Hootsuite – The popular social sharing app that helps you manage and schedule your tweets, Facebook and LinkedIn updates, all from one convenient place.
8. Evernote – The terrific Read It Later app. Save articles, blog posts, videos and web pages for later viewing on your phone, tablet or computer. Upload on one and it automatically syncs to all the others.
9. Prezi – Create stunning presentations — whether you are pitching an idea, teaching a lesson, telling a story, or igniting a movement Prezi is the best.
10. Smart Dockets – Presently USA only - This app aims to remove calendaring errors, one of the leading causes of legal malpractice law suits, by providing lawyers and legal assistants with the ability to calculate dates and deadlines using court rules.